Is your sewing machine sitting in the back of a closet gathering dust? Do you wish you remembered how to thread it? Do you want to learn to sew? We can teach you how! Bring your sewing machine and all of its accessories (power cord, manual, bobbins, presser feet, needles, etc.) to this 2 1/2 hour workshop.
Don't have a machine? No problem, you can use one of ours!
We will show you how to wind the bobbin and thread the machine. We’ll familiarize you with the most useful stitches, machine maintenance, basic techniques, types of needles and threads and we’ll even sew a quick project together to get you started. You’ll leave feeling confident that you can sew on your own or take a project class.CLASS POLICIES
CLASS STUDENT CANCELLATION POLICY
- This class if for students 16+ (If you are under 16 and would like to take this class, please contact us)
- All students receive 15% of your materials purchases on class day. Feel free to come in a little early and let us help you pick out your discounted materials.
CROSSCUT SEWING CANCELLATION POLICY
- If you need to cancel, please contact us as soon as possible. We will issue a full refund as long as we have 7 days notice before the first day of scheduled class.
- If you need to cancel with less than 7 days but more than 48 hours notice, we will issue a credit toward the purchase of another class.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice as not eligible for a refund or a credit. If you miss a class, there are no available make-up classes.
- Most classes must have minimum of 3 students to meet. In the case that we don't have enough students, we will cancel or reschedule the class. In the case of cancellation or if you are unable to make the rescheduled class, you will be issued a full refund.
- If a class is canceled due to weather, we will try to reschedule. If you are unable to make the rescheduled class, you will be issued a full refund.
- Crosscut class cancellations are determined 48 hours prior to the first day of class. We will contact you by phone or email to let you know.