These practical pouches are perfect for pens and pencils, makeup or odds and ends. You can never have too many! They make perfect gifts.
Supplies needed : (All available in the shop)
1/4 yard of exterior fabric - Quilt Cotton or Canvas
1/4 yard of interior fabric - Quilt Cotton
1/4 yard of interfacing: Fusible fleece recommended for Quilt Cotton, Shape Flex for Canvas
9" or longer zipper
15% discount on class materials purchased from our store.
Prerequisites: Basic Sewing Knowledge or Adult IntoCLASS POLICIES
CLASS STUDENT CANCELLATION POLICY
- This class if for students 16+ (If you are under 16 and would like to take this class, please contact us)
- All students receive 15% of your materials purchases on class day. Feel free to come in a little early and let us help you pick out your discounted materials.
CROSSCUT SEWING CANCELLATION POLICY
- If you need to cancel, please contact us as soon as possible. We will issue a full refund as long as we have 7 days notice before the first day of scheduled class.
- If you need to cancel with less than 7 days but more than 48 hours notice, we will issue a credit toward the purchase of another class.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice as not eligible for a refund or a credit. If you miss a class, there are no available make-up classes.
- Most classes must have minimum of 3 students to meet. In the case that we don't have enough students, we will cancel or reschedule the class. In the case of cancellation or if you are unable to make the rescheduled class, you will be issued a full refund.
- If a class is canceled due to weather, we will try to reschedule. If you are unable to make the rescheduled class, you will be issued a full refund.
- Crosscut class cancellations are determined 48 hours prior to the first day of class. We will contact you by phone or email to let you know.