Make your own sturdy fabric covered basket with leather handles in this class. Our kit includes a cardboard box, rivets, leather handles and a printed pattern. Just add fabric and you have a stylish way to stay organized. This pattern does require some sewing and some craftiness. The small size is perfect to hold 1/2 yards and fat quarters or for patterns and notions. The medium size is perfect for fabric, books and larger items. The large is great for WIPs, projects, books, magazines and fabric.
Students can expect to finish one basket in the size they select. Once you know how to put these together, you will want to make loads of them!
Students are responsible for bringing or purchasing the following materials: (All materials are available in the shop)
exterior fabric - quilt weight cotton, canvas or home decor weight recommended
lining fabric - quilt weight cotton
shape flex - SF101 Interfacing
double sided fusible tape
Prerequisites: Basic Sewing Knowledge or Adult Learn To Sew Class.CLASS POLICIES
CLASS STUDENT CANCELLATION POLICY
- This class if for students 16+ (If you are under 16 and would like to take this class, please contact us)
- All students receive 15% of your materials purchases on class day. Feel free to come in a little early and let us help you pick out your discounted materials.
CROSSCUT SEWING CANCELLATION POLICY
- If you need to cancel, please contact us as soon as possible. We will issue a full refund as long as we have 7 days notice before the first day of scheduled class.
- If you need to cancel with less than 7 days but more than 48 hours notice, we will issue a credit toward the purchase of another class.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice as not eligible for a refund or a credit. If you miss a class, there are no available make-up classes.
- Most classes must have minimum of 3 students to meet. In the case that we don't have enough students, we will cancel or reschedule the class. In the case of cancellation or if you are unable to make the rescheduled class, you will be issued a full refund.
- If a class is canceled due to weather, we will try to reschedule. If you are unable to make the rescheduled class, you will be issued a full refund.
- Crosscut class cancellations are determined 48 hours prior to the first day of class. We will contact you by phone or email to let you know.