80/20 Cotton/Polyester Batting With Scrim – Needle Punched is a soft blend of 80% Cotton / 20% Polyester. It is needle punched onto a very lightweight sheet of scrim/polypropylene. The scrim is lighter than most in the industry today, thus making hand quilting much easier, while adding strength for hand and machine workers alike. The batting will not stretch and can be stitched up to 8”-10” apart.
- 80% Cotton / 20% Polyester Batting With Scrim – Needle Punched
- By-the-yard width of 90”
- Lightweight and breathable
- Exceptional for machine quilting.
- Loft: 1/16″
- Shrinkage: 2-3%
- Stitch Distance: 8-10″
- Cotton and Cotton Blend battings can shrink up to 3-5%. To avoid shrinkage prior to use, we suggest you soak the batting in hot water for 20 minutes. DO NOT AGITATE WHEN WET. Gently wring out water and dry in dryer on low setting or lay flat to dry. After your quilt is complete, you can machine wash cold on a gentle cycle and dry in dryer on low setting for best results.
- Washable by hand or machine. Dry cleanable. Please note: do not wash batting until covered in fabric / completed project.
Items usually ship same day for orders placed Monday - Friday by 3:00 EST.
Most orders will be sent via USPS First Class Mail (3-5 days)
Priority Shipping Upgrade (2-3 days) is available at checkout